Part-Time IT Support Technician
As a department within University Information Technology Services (UITS), TechSelect is looking for exceptional people to provide technical and troubleshooting support to multiple departments on the IUPUI campus. We are willing to train motivated and excited learners and are committed to providing excellent customer service during every single client contact.
- Duties for all technicians include, but are not limited to: installing hardware and software, imaging and deploying equipment, inventory tracking, and handling other technical tasks.
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OS and familiarity with a wide range of software applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Friendly, have good communication and organizational skills, and ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of university computing systems and aptitude and excitement for technology is a plus.
Technicians are required to commit to work at least 2 full semesters with a minimum of 20-29 hours per week during the TechSelect business hours of Monday - Thursday 8-5 pm; Friday 8-4pm. Schedules are set on a semester basis.
Technician must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds needed to carry and transport equipment.