Medical Test Administrator
Hello! Genepace Solutions is a company based here in Indianapolis, IN. We are a sister company of Genepace Laboratories, a high complexity, CLIA certified lab. We are partnered with Butler University and have been active in assisting with the testing needs of various organizations (Butler University, Indiana Pacers, Passport Health, Horizon League etc..). We also serve the general public and are excited to be expanding our operations with additional locations. We are a fun but serious team seeking to fill a position to assist with the operation of a COVID testing site. While on duty, you will be responsible for the following:
· Collection of nasal/nasopharyngeal specimens for PCR and rapid antigen testing.
· Chain of custody, packaging, and shipping of specimens to a private lab.
· Ensuring a clean, professional environment/site.
· Managing a booking system and health portal with a high attention to detail.
· Enrollment in an advanced medical program (e.g. RN, BSN, PA, Pre-Med etc..).
· Valid drivers license and access to an insured vehicle.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn and manage new software.