Membership & Operations Manager (Part Time)
ABOUT ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONAL
Associations International is a full-service association management firm providing services and support for international and domestic associations. We focus on the needs of each of our partner associations, helping them build their membership, promote their missions, and support their value. Above all, we nourish their ability to grow.
We hire diverse and talented people who drive the success of our partner associations by bringing their talents, passions, and expertise to the team. We pride ourselves on creating a culture of respect and belonging and are proud to have been named a Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient from 2013-2021!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The National Association of Shell Marketers (NASM) provides its marketer members with guidance to enhance their Shell-branded business by acting as a conduit to Shell personnel and programs, providing access to fellow marketers for timely knowledge and sharing best practices.
The part-time NASM Membership and Operations Manager is responsible for developing and executing all membership endeavors and for identifying, and improving the operational efficiencies of NASM.
- Responsible for creating the check requests for the association and reviewing financials on a monthly basis
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to standardize NASM processes and procedures
- Record minutes of conference and Board meetings
- Assist in the management of association meetings including setting up phone calls and distribute call-in details to necessary groups
· Manage NASM membership initiatives, including annual renewal, with the goal of engaging and retaining all members
· Assist with prospecting initiatives throughout the year and continuously look to identify ways to get current members involved with recruiting new members
· Prepare and manage member surveys as necessary to monitor member satisfaction, engagement and nonrenewal
· Membership data management, including updating of member records, preparation of membership directory and list management
· Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business, or related field
· 3+ of experience, preferably working in a non-profit or membership-based organization
· Demonstrated experience developing materials/communications with the ability to achieve objectives and results
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing to a diverse audience.
· Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing to a diverse audience
· Skills to work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting
· Strong ability to plan, organize and prioritize work; able to prioritize under deadline pressure
· Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior, including a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy
· Project management and customer service experience
· Excellent time-management, problem prevention and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· Ability to work effectively, professionally, and tactfully with AI and NASM staff, volunteers, members, and outside companies, excellent interpersonal skills
· Proficient computer skills, including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software and the Microsoft suite of products
· Experience with various technologies to create digital and print materials, WordPress and/or web site development helpful.
WHY JOIN ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONAL?
· Flexibility: hybrid, and in office options
· Competitive compensation: based on skills and experience
· Benefits: Full benefit package including medical, and company paid dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
· Retirement: 401(k) plan which includes company contributions
· Time Off: Comprehensive time off to do the things you love including holidays, vacation, sick, and floating holidays.
· Culture: Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient 2013- 2021.
Associations International is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. AI recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires support in applying, please reach out to our HR team at 859-219-3567.