Human Resources (HR) Intern - Fall 2021/Spring 2022
ROI Search Group, an executive recruiting and consulting firm. We find exceptional talent in healthcare by working with human resources, hiring managers, and high-performing healthcare organizations.
Our growing company, ROI Search Group, is accepting applications for a Human Resources (HR) Intern. The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time at a university or college and studying human resources, business, organizational development or related field. We are looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to build a career in talent acquisition with a flexible schedule. We will provide project scope, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience. You will leave with tangible project experience and substantial results in the recruitment world.
This internship will last for the academic year, starting in August and ending in May.
· Enrollment in a Bachelor's degree program required. Students must have completed their sophomore year in order to apply for the internship.
· Previous HR or customer service experience required
· Ability to multi-task and take initiative
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Hardworking and dedicated
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
· Experience with recruitment is a plus, even if not professionally
To apply for this position, visit https://www.indianaintern.net/internships/detail/23150/human-resources-hr-intern-fall-2021-spring-2022 . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.