Marketing Intern US
In an increasingly connected world, though people are moving across countries at an accelerated pace, the global financial systems are archaic and fragmented, creating headwinds for a global citizen.
With Zolve, our aim is to create a financial world beyond borders that provides equitable access to global financial products on one single platform. Our cross-border capabilities enable global citizens to access financial products seamlessly, save money and invest it further, helping them be financially free to pursue their ambition, no matter where they are.
We are actively looking out for passionate individuals to help us build a global bank for global citizens. As part of the early team at Zolve, you will tackle pressing real-world problems and work with cross-functional teams across countries.
With us, you can expect an atmosphere charged with ambition, innovation, optimism, and empathy where you can become the best version of yourself. Not to forget – a meritocratic environment where your ideas aren’t just heard, but valued.
- Responsible for analyzing customer needs, competitive offerings, and user requirements in depth.
- Develop strategic collaborations and campus-specific marketing and outreach programs/ campaigns.
- Spread awareness about their product in the student community and help students understand the true value of their product
- Play the role of Engaged Advocates and driving conversions.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Organize events on the campus promoting the company
- Work collaboratively with various teams including marketing, UX, customer support and engineering.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree in a US University
- Hunger to learn, innovate and build a lasting enterprise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the problem statement and working in a startup environment
- Self-driven individuals who can take complete ownership of their work
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google AdWords) would be a plus
- Prior startup/Fintech experience is a plus