Registered Dental Hygienist
Our general dental practice needs a Dental Hygienist to join our close-knit team. We serve all demographics of the population, from preschoolers to the elderly, and we operate a busy office with high levels of traffic. In addition to preventive care appointments and scheduled procedures, we accept walk-ins and take emergency calls. If you don't mind a fast-paced working environment, you might be a great fit for this position. The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Collect medical and dental histories from patients
- Chart dental conditions based on dentist's observations and evaluations
- Sterilize dental instruments and tools
- Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
- Take X-rays of patients' teeth