Marketing Intern must be able to demonstrate their analytical expertise to provide a solution to a real-life problem facings our business and consumers. By activating distinct consumer insights, you will drive business performance and grow brand equity. The marketing intern will be empowered to tackle complex business challenges and provide recommendations to senior leadership team. Your project will be crafted to address strategic business opportunities and drive the marketing team towards success in the short and long-term future.
Fueled by a growth mindset along with a shared love of food and culinary excellence, we're seeking students with shown leadership skills, strong analytical knowledge, communication expertise, and a passion for working in a collaborative team- environment. You can anticipate receiving developmental feedback throughout the duration of your internship with the expectation of building lasting relationships. The internship culminates into a final project showcase to senior leaders highlighting your recommendation to the business. Upon program completion, Marketing Summer Associates return to school with best-in-class marketing expertise and a detailed understanding of operating in a business environment as a professional marketer.
Professional & Leadership Requirements:
- You possess resourcefulness and an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a passion for seeking out solutions to win with the consumer.
- Leadership in an extra-curricular activity, organization, or in previous professional positions.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and ability to utilize basic Excel functions.
- Comfortable working in independent and team settings.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Currently enrolled in a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters of Science (MS) program with an emphasis in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Brand Management, Innovation Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship or Strategic Management.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters of Science degree completed between June 2021 - June 2022.
To apply for this position, visit https://www.indianaintern.net/internships/detail/22679/marketing-intern . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.