Great opportunity to work for a growing company with advancement opportunity.
Schedule - Monday thru Friday; 10am - 2pm & Saturday 9am - 1pm
Must be able to work Full-Time for initial training
PURPOSE: Provide a variety of service functions and good quality member service to the members of the Credit Union
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Process various member transactions – deposits, withdrawals, loan and credit card cash advances, loan & credit card payments, money orders, cashier checks, corporate checks, crossing selling other products, update members accounts, handle members problems & complaints, wire transfers, complete payroll deduction forms, direct deposits forms
- Handle and maintain security of large amounts of cash
- Communicate with all back-office departments for assistance and member requests
- Open and close various types of accounts, certificates, etc.
- Create/order ATM/Debit cards for members
- Process stop payments, print statements and histories for members.
- Balance cash drawer daily
- Other duties in the branch may include counting cash delivery, balancing ATM, filing, keeping teller area and branch clean and organized, help with “end of day” duties, stocking lobby with supplies