May Mobility makes communities more vibrant and livable with fleets of self-driving vehicles that bring safety, convenience, and comfort to short-distance travel. Built by a team with deep experience in transportation and AV, our vehicles provide a trusted option to driving, helping to reduce parking traffic, relieve congestion, and reduce accidents caused by human error.
The ideal candidate is a safe and experienced driver, highly organized and attentive to detail, and customer-oriented with a passion for new technologies.
As Fleet Attendant, you will:
- Interact on a daily basis with riders and company operations.
- Make suggestions on how to improve vehicle feel, comfort, and overall experience.
- Check the safety condition of vehicles daily.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles at regular intervals or as needed.
- Operate according to traffic safety procedures and safe driving practices.
- Other related duties as assigned.