Social Media Research Intern
We are looking for an Intern to join our team in the Indianapolis area. This intern will assist across our team with varying tasks that require curiosity and a detail-oriented approach. An ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Analyze social media posts and data using our proprietary platform, Centrifuge.
- Assist team with client reporting deliverables, including written analysis.
- Proactively set-up project reporting templates.
- Capture reporting metrics in databases following project completion.
- Contribute to ensuring that all deliverables meet quality standards, includes proofreading.
- Working toward or have bachelor's degree in a related field (ex. Market Research, Marketing, Communications, etc.).
- Proven track record of completing projects in a timely manner, working independently and in a team environment and multi-tasking.
- High-level of curiosity with a passion for detail-oriented tasks.
- Has an interest in entertainment, pop culture and understand the evolving brand landscape.
- Has an active understanding of all major social media platforms.
- Proficiency in Excel required (practical assessment may be requested)
- Strong writing skills (writing samples may be requested)
- 25-30 hours per week from May-August 2021 (April start is possible with flexibility through finals)
- Sunday-Friday availability: schedule will vary based on reporting needs
- Will require Sunday and occasional evening hours
- $15 per hour
- Writing sample and Excel practical evaluation may be requested
- Academic or work references may be requested
- Fandom connects people with shared passions and builds communities around them. It offers them space to express their joy and love, whether that’s for superheroes, sports teams, or even small batch whiskeys.
- At MarketCast, we believe in the power of fandom. It’s as important for brands as it is for action heroes.
- And, we do fandom research, data science and analytics better than anyone on the planet. This obsessive focus on fans helps the world’s top creators, media platforms, and sports leagues transform followers into fanatics and investments into impact.
At MarketCast, we don't just accept difference - we embrace it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our global culture and success. MarketCast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
CCPA NOTICE: In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act, please note that we collect some or all of the below categories of personal information from you as part of the application process and use it for the purposes indicated. Category of Personal Information: 1. Name, Contact Information (phone, email, address) Purpose: To be able to contact you 2. Information on work history and education Purpose: To be able to assess qualifications for the role 3. Race/ethnicity information (optional) Purpose: To comply with governmental reporting obligations 4. Veteran and military Status (optional) Purpose: to comply with governmental reporting obligations