Remote Content Writer / Journalist - for Blog Articles (Topics Relating to Marketing)
Revenue, Inc. is looking for a remote freelance writer or part-time journalist to help us produce written content for blog posts/articles.
We are seeking a good writer who has experience writing high-quality content to join our team and enrich our websites with new and relevant blog posts.
The tasks of the Content Writer include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating creative ideas for new content types that provide online visitors useful information, and proofreading articles before publication.
You will craft quality writing pieces that appeal to our audience, attract new acquisitions, and boost our company’s digital impact.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write strong marketing copy to promote our company
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to us for input and approval
- Coordinate with us to illustrate the articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify users’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Professional work experience as a Content Writer for online publications (preferably looking for freelancing experience)
- Portfolio of published articles
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics in ways that are relatable and understandable for readers
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and familiarity with web publications
- Highly organized and able to manage time to meet deadlines
- Proven experience delivering value-based communications with empathy for readers and curiosity to understands their needs and wants
Feel free to share links to samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application and send to the email in this job posting.