Inventory & Parts Inspection: On Job Training (PT Roles)
Part Time: Inventory & Parts Inspection (Warsaw, IN office)
Day Shift Hours: M-F, 20-25 hours per week $12-15 an hour based on experience
9am-3pm or 10am-4pm *Some flexibility to work around school schedules
REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED
• Qualified candidate must have a strong mechanical aptitude
• Able to lift & carry up to 75 pounds.
• Able to read & understand technical drawings or blueprints.
• Must be handy with tools & detail oriented
Applicant must have own personal reliable transportation
• Testing, configuring, and breaking down printers for parts (all printer types/laser/line/dot matrix & thermal) to reclaim usable parts
o Dis-assemble printers to reclaim usable parts
o Inspect parts for wear/damage/usability
o Clean and package parts for re-sell
• Test parts, add to inventory; maintain accurate inventory & reports of all equipment/parts/components
o Move parts to correct inventory locations and update database as needed
o Process parts in computer database
• Assist Sales Staff with parts information
• Manage Equipment in Warehouse
• Clearly communicate at all times with management
• Maintain work area, keeping area clean & professional at all times
• Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
• A demonstrated commitment to teamwork & collaboration
• Motivated to learn, share & take on new challenges
Drug/Alcohol free environment with Random Drug Testing: Candidates must be able to pass a drug test prior to employment and random testing. Non-Smoking office & grounds.
All candidates must go through a Criminal background check, EVerify Citizenship Check & Motor Vehicles Report prior to employment.