Internship Project Manager-New Product Launch
Job title PROJECT MANAGER – WFP-RFP Initiative
Reports to President
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, coordination and completion of the 2021 WFP/RFP strategic product launch on time, within budget and within scope. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, contribute with handling of specific tasks and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
An energetic and team-oriented professional will have a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the financial results of DENIOS. While this opportunity is part-time, the performance driving this project will be considered for a possible full-time opportunity with DENIOS.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Drive project team meetings to identify and resolve issues
· Update item master in ERP
· Drive product costing calculations, price list development and quoting tool development
· Contribute to development of the marketing & sales tool kit
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Provide project updates on a consistent basis
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Must be team player willing to help in other areas of department
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Bachelor graduate or Bachelor senior year student in Business Administration, Marketing or Industrial Engineering
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus