GiGi's Playhouse Indianapolis is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Development Intern. An ideal candidate should be a strong writer, attentive to detail, proactive, flexible, and interested in nonprofit management, human services, and human services. This internship will provide an introduction too many aspects of nonprofit fundraising and management, including prospect research, communications, fundraising strategy, and information management. This position requires a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Conduct in-depth research on current and prospective philanthropic funders to identify alignment with GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis priorities
- Support a concerted data entry and management effort to ensure accuracy and improve the effectiveness of our Salesforce CRM database
- Generate and send donor acknowledgements
- Help write and edit compelling narratives on the impact of GiGi’s Playhouse Indianapolis
- Support for special events
- Seeks out opportunities for the GiGi’s Playhouse to partner with local businesses and organizations in the local community
- Other duties as assigned