Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
GiGi's Playhouse seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist marketing, social media and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for well-known nonprofit organization.
This position requires a minimum of 15 hours per week.
• Support content publishing across multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
• Help analyze content and channel performance and relay information back to the team with actionable recommendations
• Creation of calls to action to drive social engagement (likes, shares, etc)
• Promote content that drives traffic and creates awareness of our programs.
• Monitor and respond to comments, questions, etc on paid and organic social posts
• Creating infographic
• Contributor to our social media editorial calendar