The Program Leader works collaboratively with the Program Coordinator and team of program volunteers to provide a high quality, educational/therapeutic Programs, in alignment with the program model developed by GiGi’s Playhouse, INC. The Program Leader will demonstrate strong program management, volunteer management, strong communication skills and relationship development skills. This position requires a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week. SPECIFIC DUTIES:
• Oversees the program planning timeline to ensure deadlines and target dates are met.
• Facilitates the registration process using online registration tools in database, responds to all incoming inquiries and requests for program registration.
• Oversees the Playhouse program and event schedule.
• Serves as the primary contact for all Program Leaders. This may include the following: confirm the schedule, maintain engagement, ensure they have the tools needed to carry out outcome-driven programs, plan and facilitate trainings.
• Reviews program participation reports monthly and works collaboratively to increase participation.