This position is located at the Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre hotel located in Downtown Indianapolis.
What you will be doing
- Prepare all menu items following recipes and yield guides.
- Directs, trains, and monitors the performance of Line Cooks. Maintains organization, cleanliness, and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
- Prepare and assign production and prep work for Line Cooks to complete; review priorities.
- Communicate additions or changes to the assignments as they arise throughout the shift.
- Set up work station with required tools, equipment, and supplies. Breakdown work stations and complete closing duties at the end of the last shift of the day.
- Inform the Sous Chef of any supplies that need to be requisitioned for the day's tasks.
This position will work Friday, Saturday, and Sundays from 4:00 pm till 12:30 with growth to full time later.