Parking Enforcement Attendant - $12HR - Part-Time - Immediate Hire - Downtown Indianapolis
**Specifically looking for a candidate that can work day/evening/night hours during the weekday and weekend.**
Secure Parking USA is an international mobility and parking management company with operations in Indianapolis, IN. We are looking to add a part-time Parking Enforcement Officer to our staff with immediacy. The right candidate must be able to “roll up their sleeves” and have a “do what it takes” attitude.
- Monitor one parking lot in Indianapolis (with more potential locations as we expand).
- Understand ways to pay (mobile pay, credit/debit, cash, etc), how to pay and help customers park and pay seamlessly
- Clean the lots daily of any garbage while maintaining a parking lot that customers enjoy parking in
- Run checks on vehicles for payment
- Issue violation notices to vehicles that have not paid
- Flyer vehicles with parking promotions
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Wear company provided gear at all times
- Assist with manager as needed for other operations
- Past work history with customer service
- Attention to detail
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills
- Must have own transportation or be able to take public transportation to arrive on time for shifts
We can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a growing company
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
Job Type: Part-time - 5 to 10 hours per week
Pay: $10- $12 per hour