Inside Sales Intern
Innovation is in HP’s DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world’s leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a year round internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
- Gathers and assesses SMB customers hardware, software and technical needs.
- Generates leads to specific departments based on customers’ needs and segments.
- Identifies related future needs for lead generation, opportunity expansion.
- Identifies customer specific parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
- Investigates and optimizes a solution’s fit to the requirements of the customer.
- Identifies probable competition.
- Solicits inputs from team members as required.
- Anticipates some of the potential challenges for the proposed solution.
- Assists peers in area of expertise as needed.
- Assists SMB customers in placing orders via chat
- Currently enrolled in a undergraduate four-year degree program
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you.