Part Time Retail Sales Representative
As a Verizon Solutions Specialist, you’ll have the power to control your own career in one of our retail stores. You’ll apply your unique talents, passion for technology, and customer service skills to create the ultimate in-store experience.
- Providing customers with products and solutions which helps simplify and organize their lives.
- Creating personal connections to make tech look simple.
- Generating sales by using your passion for cutting-edge technology.
- Helping customers enjoy the best things about their new products so they can begin using and enjoying them immediately.
- Excelling in a team-based environment.
This part-time position (at 24 hours per week) offers benefits, including medical, dental, 401k, educational assistance, and employee discounts that start on day one. Requires willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays and to pick up an additional shift, if necessary.
You’ll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work 24 hours each week.
- Willingness to work across two locations within close proximity to one another (based on business needs).
Even better if you have:
- Associate’s degree.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
- Willingness to work an additional shift, if necessary.
Verizon is an award winning company and has been recognized by the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, Working Mother Magazine, as a best company for multicultural women, as a top 10 Best for Vets employer, and as a top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Being surrounded by great technology is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you.
Our technologies and our customers’ needs are always evolving. You’ll be at the forefront of the tech world’s latest trends.
What you get.
Verizon offers a competitive salary plus commissions and other incentives.
Create a path for success.
Our sales training program starts day one. We believe in lifelong learning, and also provide award-winning training for continued development. Our investment is in you and your success at Verizon.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment (30 mins) and record a video interview (30 mins). If you’re selected to move forward one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.