Automobile Showroom/Service Technician Specialist
This will be an exciting internship for a student as Dallara begins to bring other vehicles over to the United States. Under the direction of current Dallara staff in the US and Italy the intern will work to create and develop a showroom and service area for these vehicles. This will be one of the finest and most efficient showrooms and service areas.
· Understand service requirements for automobiles in general and for Dallara’s vehicles in particular.
· Research and follow all safety requirements and local and federal standards when it comes to disposing hazardous or toxic materials.
· With guidance, research parts and equipment needed and make recommendations to purchasing department
· Research and maintain knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive service
· Make recommendations on design of showroom and service areas
· Continue after completion of work spaces to overview the flow of work and make recommendations for changes, if any
· Learn and assist in the development of Commercial and Purchasing Department’s process implementations to the project
· Communicate on a regular basis about work performed, necessary changes, or any other concerns related to this project
· Basic knowledge and understanding of servicing automobiles
· Understanding of how to review construction plans/technical drawings
· Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
· Time Management skills with the ability to organize
· Accurate and strong attention to detail
· MS Office proficiency in Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
· Good verbal communication