Financial Advisory Internship
The Wealth Management Intern is responsible for performing a variety of duties under the direct supervision of management. This individual will actively participate in the management trust, estate, investment and IRA accounts, in accordance with established policies and procedures, to high professional standards within the relationship management team.
Job Requirements The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Ability to foster teamwork and motivate colleagues
• Client-centered focus with strategic thinking ability.
• Very strong written and verbal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Must be detail oriented
• Professional appearance and demeanor