Graphics Design Assistant
The Center for Teaching and Learning advances excellence in teaching practices and professional growth among all members of the campus teaching community to enhance student learning and success.
Promote evidence-based practices in teaching and learning.
- Encourage professional growth in teaching for faculty of all appointment types, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows.
- Advance innovation and experimentation in teaching and learning.
- Empower engagement in scholarly teaching and the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Foster inclusion and equity in teaching and learning.
Graphic Design Assistant will design flyers, banners, posters and promotional items for departmental events. The assistant will also may have other related duties assigned.
To qualify for this job, you must be eligible for Federal Work study and also:
• Have experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, Outlook
• Have an understanding of typography and visual design principles
• Be detail oriented
• Have patience for receiving feedback and making edits
• Be tech-savvy